Threonine is an amino acid with the chemical formula of C4H9NO3 and is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It contains an α-amino group, a carboxyl group, and a side chain containing a hydroxyl group, making it a polar, uncharged amino acid. Threonine is synthesized from aspartate in bacteria such as E. coli.
• Improvement amino acid balance,
• Prevent ddeficiency Threonine,
• Stimulates lysine absorption and digestion,
• Serves as a source of energy, and regulated feed intake,
• Reduces nitrogen excretion which is beneficial to the environtment
Poultry : 0,4 – 0,8%
Swine : 0,5 – 1,0%